General terms and conditions of the graphikwerkstatt Linke GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.boatsign.de
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Graphikwerkstatt Linke GmbH
Eppenhauser Str. 57-61
D-58093 Hagen / West.
Register number: HRB 4173
Register court district court: Hagen
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the deadline has expired without result, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Configure the desired goods via the order form
2) Store personal contact details in the order form
3) Send the order using the "Send order" button
4) Receive a proof with a binding offer
5) Approval of the proof and confirmation of the order
6) Receipt of the invoice
7) Transfer the invoice amount
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the internet browser he is using Closing the internet browser cancels the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.boatsign.de/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include the statutory value added tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance or PayPal, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after invoicing.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 14 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.